POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Dolphins Swimming : Re: Dolphins Swimming Server Time
19 Jul 2024 21:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dolphins Swimming
From: Tony LaVigne
Date: 31 Aug 2002 20:55:03
Message: <web.3d7165041964669688d4e3910@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:
>On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:55:37 +0100, "Andrew Cocker" <mai### [at] mariner9net> wrote:
>> > What kind of encoder you use ? TMPGEnc can use directly list of images <snip>
>>
>> Can it? How? Please tell.
>
>iirc
>create list of jpeg files numbered sequentally name0001.jpg ... name0675.jpg
>select first of it as video source on main window
I tried it and I've missed something...
I opened a file say name.txt and entered a list as
name0001.bmp
name0002.bmp
name0675.bmp

but after browsing in the main TMPend window under Video source, it will not
except it.  What did I do wrong?   I'm assuming it can take bmp files.

Thanks
Tony

ton### [at] xenomechanicscom